AllAround Pro Services - All-Around Pro Services, Kissimmee Florida - Rip Off!

I found them on the real yellow pages (a "professional handyman and cleaning service") so I thought they were legit.I hired this company (man and his wife in a trashed-out mini-van that reeked of urine and animal *** and had spray painted, no I'm not kidding, all over it 'rabbits', 'chickens' - this should have been my first clue but hey, they were already at the house at work when I got there) to clean my rental house and get it ready to rent.

I discovered that her husband 'said' he does tile work and he quoted me a ridiculously low price to re-tile the master bathroom and guest showers. I reluctantly agreed and bought the materials. The two showers had to be completely re-grouted. There were cracks all throughout it and the tile cuts looked like they were done by a child with a rusty saw.

Unbelievable. I actually felt sorry for them because they had 5 kids. I even paid them extra to finish the job BEFORE I went out and inspected it. That one is on me.

The house was left a complete mess with tile dust all over the floor (I had to pay another $50 to get someone to clean it up) I left a PayPal dispute but they ignored it. All I was asking for was the $80 back for the 'cleaning' they said they were supposed to do.

These low-rent #$% must have needed the money more than me.STAY CLEAR OF THEM!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.